Our FREE Financial Checkpoint can assess your retirement timeline, tax planning & red flags in 4 minutes
Create a financial routine focused on building wealth
Financial planning doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful.
This keeps your investments, goals, and savings in constant alignment as circumstances evolve.
How It Works
Stage 1:Goal PlanningThis stage focuses on aligning investments with financial goals to increase your plan’s effectiveness.
We start by establishing goals and reviewing all existing investments to provide clarity on your strategy, risks, and probability of success.
Once goals are established, your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ will build a strategy to align all investments with your goals, timeline, and risk tolerance.
Whether you are opening new accounts or transferring funds, our Wealth Concierge team makes implementing your plan easy & seamless.
Stage 2:Cash Flow PlanningThis stage focuses on aligning household cash flow with financial goals to increase your plan’s efficiency.
After your investment strategy is established, we evaluate how your cash flow is being utilized to achieve your goals.
We determine how much to save, where to save, and how often to save in order to reach your goals faster and more efficiently.
Basic planning focuses on the financial goals you want to accomplish and how to utilize your savings to make it a reality.
- Analysis of all financial goals, their timelines, and probability of success
- Calculation of total savings needed to reach financial goals
- A personalized strategy to align all invesment accounts with your financial goals & risk tolerance
- Analysis of household cash flow to prioritize savings towards goals
- A systematic savings plan to expand your invesment strategy
- An insurance audit to maximize life, disability, & long term care coverage
- Retirement timeline breakdown
- Employee plan fund optimization
- Passive income planning
- Market crash investment strategy
- Prioritizing cash flow by goal, timeline, & importance
- Quantifying monthly savings needed to reach goals
- A systematic savings plan for employer benefits & personal savings
Tax Mastery focuses on your tax diversification and how you can make strategic changes now to reduce future tax liabilites.
- Anaylsis of current invesment accounts & their tax consequences.
- Required minimum distribution forecasting.
- Strategy to help minimize taxable income in retirement & reduce future RMDs.
- Analysis of tax diversification within current systematic savings plan
- A personalized cash flow plan to create more tax efficiency
- Strategy to shelter new savings from future taxation
- Retirement tax liability forecasting
- Retirement distribution modeling
- RMD reduction strategy
- Tax deferred to tax-free conversion planning
- Tax efficiency analysis for current cash flow
- Evaluation of tax sheltered savings strategies
- Tax diversification forecasting
- A cash flow plan to prioritize tax efficiency
Wealth Mastery focuses on leveraging all household assets & income to achieve goals faster, mitigate taxes, and maximize legacy.
- Analysis of future legacy value & forecasted estate taxes
- Income mapping for complex employer benefits
- Strategy to help strengthen future estate valuation, minimize potential tax consequences, & create generational wealth
- Analysis of all income & employer compensation packages
- Tax-free gifting review for early inheritance planning
- Strategy for leveraging complex income streams to accelerate your plan’s success
- Forecast of final estate valuation & tax consequences
- Strategy to maximize legacy valuation
- Analyisis to reduce state and federal estate tax
- Tax-sheltered wealth transfer planning
- Deferred compensation forecasting and savings plan
- Restricted stock grant modeling
- Stock option exercise strategy
- Real estate & business income planning
Subscriptions built for each level of planning
Our services are designed to support you at each level of financial planning.
Choose from three subscription tiers that build upon each other, with each tier of service offering additional levels of expertise.
Not sure which plan is right for you?
Our Financial Checkpoint quiz will recommend a subscription by assessing these key areas: